Do you want to become a part of the big world of the
telecommunications sector? If you are looking for a proper
internship with real tasks and challenges to help you find the
balance between the theory learned at the university and the
practice in large companies - Hub by Yettel gives you a chance to
get this opportunity.
If your passion is writing articles and news that attract attention, taking interviews, organizing creative and different events. If you are creative and communicative and you want to immerse yourself into the world of Corporate Communications – Hub by Yettel gives you a great opportunity.
We are looking for a Corporate Communications trainee who would like to work, learn and develop in the various fields of communications profession – external communications, internal communications, corporate events, and many others. The person will be involved in current and exciting communication activities and projects that will allow him/her to gain valuable experience in the PR profession.
Your responsibilities will be:
• Work with various stakeholders to craft dedicated internal or external news, articles, and interviews
• Support the creation of press information, video, digital media and social media content
• Work closely with PR expert, and HR, MarCom, ESG and other Yettel teams in maintaining sound relations with external audiences, HQ and shops employees
• Assist in different company events
• Provide translation of communication materials from Bulgarian to English and vice versa
• Support the management of company internal channels
• Takes part in planning and developing media or employee dedicated initiatives
• Willingness to learn and develop his/her professional communication skills