Expat Asset Management is the largest independent wealth management
firm in Bulgaria. We manage over 1,000 individual investment
accounts for clients from 35 countries and 20 various funds, many
of which listed on several stock exchanges. We invest globally in
all asset classes.
Due to the growth of our business, we are planning to expand our team by hiring a new:
Operations and Risk Management Expert
• Oversee the risk management and regulatory compliance of 14 UCITS funds, 2 AIFs, and over a thousand individual investment accounts.
• Implement and design risk management policies and processes to monitor, manage and remedy all risks that are relevant to the company’s operations and products.
• Ensure that risk-related information is transmitted regularly to the senior management team.
• Forecasting, identifying, and collecting data and reporting of operational loss events.
• Monitor the IT infrastructure of the firm and design business continuity plans to limit risks, manage relations with third-party IT services providers.
• Manage and keep both external regulatory and internal risk reports and documents up-to-date.
• Develop, update, and present detailed and automated reports to the senior management team, incl. the Board of Directors, regarding the company’s progress and results.
• Optimize and automate repetitive operational processes and reports.