For one of our clients, a manufacturing company with over 600
people, based in Sofia, we are looking for an IT Infrastructure
Lead to join their team. With 80 years of manufacturing experience
and significant investments, the company has evolved into a
competitive modern European business with international
• Lead the IT Infrastructure team (3-4 people) by recruiting and training employees, communicating job expectations, sett SLA goals and monitoring performance;
• Participate in the development and implementation of IT policies, procedures and best practices aligned with the Group standards;
• Ensure the normal work of the IT infrastructure hardware, networks and systems and plan their development aligned with the Group standards;
• Coordinate the relationships and contracts execution with external vendors;
• Participate in IT budgeting, costs control and ensure the efficient use of IT resources;
• Consult and propose changes in the infrastructure, equipment and technology;
• Manage and participate in projects for the new services, systems, hardware and etc.;
• Participate in or lead the process of implementing changes and solving problems related to information security (cybersecurity);
• Offer internal information security training and participate in IT auditing;
• Participate in the processes for developing and updating of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans, and monitor tests scenarios.
• 3+ years proven experience in leading IT infrastructure and services;
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
• Experience leading and managing IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies;
• Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, data storage systems, and phone systems;
• Experience with ITIL tools for managing the IT work is an advantage;
• Ability to perform on a high level for problems solving with expected quality and delivered on time;
• Project management skills are an advantage.
Nice to have:
• Experience with ITIL tools for managing the IT work;
• Experience with Prince II project methodology;
• Experience in cybersecurity.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).