Tarya is a leading provider in the new emerging Fintech world. Our Financial Platform as a Service (F-PaaS™) enables companies to provide end-to-end financial services that are traditionally otherwise outsourced. F-PaaS™ empowers organizations to add new revenue channels, increase value to the customer and improve client retention, from day one.
● Handle the day-to-day quality assurance and testing
activities that are part of the SCRUM process, including, but not
limited to: estimation, scheduling, support, problem resolution,
and enhancements handling, etc.
● Ensure the software delivery meets the quality standards that are defined by the company.
● Search for and report on encounter defects in the issue tracking system.
● Monitor the software bug tracking process, including prioritization of the logged software bugs; ensure the issues (defects) were resolved in a timely manner according to the agreed schedule and priority.
● Participate in the requirements gathering and analysis, prototyping, user testing, etc.
● Communicate and share knowledge and experience with other team members from different SCRUM groups.
● Take part in the development and deployment of the company’s test automation.
● Report progress information on the agreed work to be done.