PPD clinical research services’s mission is to improve health. It starts as an idea to cure. It becomes a life saved. All in-between, it’s you! We know that meaningful results not only require the right approach, but also the right people. We invite you to re-imagine health promoting protocols with us, working alongside our talented, bright and energetic teams.
Our 4i Values:
Integrity – Innovation – Intensity – Involvement
If you resonate with our 4i values above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world’s most urgent health needs, submit your application – we’d love to hear from you!
PPD is proud to be an affirmative action employer that values diversity as a strength and fosters an environment of mutual respect. PPD is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, pregnancy, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or status within any other protected group
Our goal-driven teams combine and deliver startup activities for the clinical trials, collaborating to improve processes, cycle and flexibility. We partner with our sites, businesses and colleagues around the world to decrease startup timelines and exceed expectations.
As a Site Contract Specialist, you will prepare and negotiate contracts, as well as, finalize the contract process
- Prepares and negotiates contracts, as well as, finalizes the contract process.
- Liaises and establishes effective relationships with sites and internal functional teams.
- Ensures quality, objectivity and risk analysis in the efficient delivery of contracts.
- Drafts, reviews, negotiates and finalizes agreements with study sites in accordance with local/accepted process
- Negotiates within approved parameters both investigator grant budget negotiation parameters, contractual terms and conditions in accordance with company contractual considerations, client contractual considerations, established process with sites and follows established escalation routes
- Ensures compliance to established negotiation parameters, authority approval, contractual process and client expectations
- Ensures compliance of budgetary guidance, templates and process
- Identifies and assesses legal, financial and operational risks and escalates to appropriate level of the organization per established processes
Provides recommendations and alternative resolutions to Investigator Contract negotiations through established escalation channels
- Coordinates with internal functional departments to ensure various site startup activities are aligned with contractual activities and mutually agreed up timelines; ensure alignment of contract negotiation process for sites and study are properly aligned to the critical path for site activation
- Achieve target cycle times for site activations
- Ensures guidelines and processes are followed for efficient escalation of out of parameter issues as appropriate.