The Apex Group is a global financial services provider with 5,000
staff across 50 offices globally. We look to recruit bright,
articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge
and are prepared to work hard and love what they do.
Every employee plays a part in making Apex who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. Whatever your career path or specialism Apex provides a global platform to allow you to thrive.
The role of the DevOps Engineer will be part of the group function. They will support the DevOps transformation at Apex by developing automation tooling and drive standards throughout the development and release process.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Engaging with our development teams to improve the quality and speed to market of our lifecycle of services on our platform - from design to deployment to operation and maintenance;
• Analyse current technology stack and design/implement CI/CD capabilities;
• Implement pipelines and tools for performance and cost effectiveness;
• Monitor and troubleshoot failures within the pipelines;
• Assisting other team members with their queries;
• Be passionate about automation and DevOps, bringing continuous improvements and an industry best practices to Apex.