Apex Group Ltd., established in Bermuda in 2003, is a global financial services provider. With 50 offices worldwide and 5,000 employees upon the close of announced acquisitions, Apex delivers an extensive range of services to asset managers, capital markets, private clients and family offices. The Group has continually improved and evolved its capabilities to offer a single-source solution through establishing the broadest range of services in the industry including fund services, digital onboarding and bank accounts, depositary, custody and super ManCo services, business services including HR and Payroll and a pioneering ESG Ratings and Advisory service for private companies.
We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do.
Every employee plays a part in making Apex who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. Whatever your career path or specialism Apex provides a global platform to allow you to thrive.
The successful applicant for this position should have 3+ years as a software or solution architect. The architect will be responsible for the creation and management of the integration architecture model as well as designs for integration APIs. The architect will also need to interpret, use, and apply information to support a range of strategic activities, particularly those involved in the transition, integration, and transformation of applications across the group.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Collaborating with various stakeholders to determine software requirements;
• Creating high-level product specifications and design documents;
• Providing the development teams with architectural blueprints to follow;
• Working with project stakeholders and providing status updates, risks and escalating to have them resolved;
• Identifying risks, issues, and assumptions with the application landscape;
• Collaborating with business and IT teams to implement and transition to future state architecture;
• Being a problem solver capable of translating business needs into technology solutions;
• Ensuring that the design being applied meets policies, principles, and standards;
• Ensuring that you adhere to development schedules and deadlines;
• Presenting regular progress reports and setting goals;
• Working with the technical design authority to ensure the software design meets the application landscape requirements.