Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world. One of our core principles is belief in the power of people. Recognizing that our people are HPE’s biggest competitive advantage allows us to focus on ensuring that we keep the employee at the center of everything we do - and we trust our Human Resources (HR) division to look after our biggest asset. This includes everything from recruiting activities, administration, compensation, performance management, employee development, as well as the allocation of our industry leading work-life-balance and training programs.
The customer is at the center of everything we do in Global Remote
Services. From Warranty to high availability Datacenter wide
contracts, we support our customers and help them accelerate their
business. Our award-winning centers support 18 languages in more
than 100 countries, ensuring our customers always have the support
they need. Our focus on the customer, coupled with our drive for
the highest quality and constant innovation, create a center where
we can build Customers for Life.
The primary responsibility of the Technical Support Engineer with Romanian and English is to manage customer cases to a satisfactory resolution. The work is predominantly in the areas of hardware platforms, operating systems, subsystems and products operating on these systems. S/he is the first level of technical support to the customers. On receipt of a service request the Engineer researches for a solution through remote diagnosis, documentation and/or knowledge databases within agreed timeframes.
How you'll make your mark:
• Timely responds to customers inquiries. Logs cases, provides information & troubleshoots to solve customer problem according company KPIs for the business
• Keeps customers informed, sets and follows commitments, keeps precise case documentation and case ownership
• Timely elevates and/or escalates to next level when the case is complex
• Manages multiple tasks or cases simultaneously with minimal supervision
• Active and self-paced improvement of technical and business process knowledge
• Working Schedule – shifts