Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is
energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a
more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a Project Engineer, you will provide necessary documentation for production of ELDS Division in Rakovski Branch, related to a specific customer.
• Processing and transforming technical documentation as electrical schematics and mechanical drawings according customer requirements
• Contacts the designers from the other ABB destinations in case of technical issue or missing product documentations. Proactively suggests solutions
• Ensure the smoothly change of revisions in the products
• Ensures the production process complies with the customer requirements
• Provides support to Production during the internal/external process/equipment start-up
• Supporting Planning and SCM team for preparing RFQs to suppliers and evaluating the technical aspect of the offers. Consulting suppliers on ABB requirements.
• Evaluates new process technologies to improve productivity, quality and cost reduction, defining and leading testing activities
• Supporting the startup of new production lines (facilities, instruments, assembly instructions, trainings and tests)