We are looking for: AWS DevOps Engineer.
• Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle
• Work with the latest development and technologies
• Closely collaborating with project manager and/or client
• Sharing knowledge, providing support to team members when needed
• Maintaining high standards of quality for code, documentation, and other deliverables
• Has extensive working experience in an IT infrastructure role with a strong background in Linux and AWS Cloud management and troubleshooting.
• Has experience developing and maintaining CI/CD, pipelines for builds, deployments, and automation tests.
• Is familiar with web servers, load balancers, and has a solid understanding of networking, HTTP/S protocol, public traffic management, and processing.
• Has experience building Infrastructure as a Code, software-defined networking.
• Has some experience with Docker and container orchestration eco-systems such as Kubernetes.
• Has scripting and coding experience.
• Has experience implementing monitoring tools and executing performance testing and optimizations for existing infrastructure.
• Responsible and team-oriented person
• Particularly good knowledge of English
An advantage would be:
• Experience with Jenkins, Code Pipeline
• Experience with tools such as NGINX, Web servers
• AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner, SysOps Administrator – Associate or DevOps Engineer – Professional
What we offer:
• Small, integrated, and very friendly team
• Upskilling training programs
• Flexible working hours
• Possibilities for home office
• Multiple additional benefits - additional health coverage, sport card, transport card
• Additional paid time off for loyal employees
• Performance-based bonuses
Cross Source LTD - Recruitment Agency (license № 2767 from 21.03.2017)
Телефон: 0897 902220