Soitron Bulgaria is part of Soitron Group – a Slovak company, established in 1991, with HQs in Bratislava and offices in the UK, Turkey, Romania, the Czech Republic, Bulgaria, and Poland. The company provides services in the area of IT system integration, IT networking & infrastructure, and IT outsourcing. On a global scale, Soitron has clients such as Cisco, Lenovo, Microsoft, Avaya, IBM, HP, DXC, etc.
Currently, for our office based in Sofia, we are looking for a
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist who would join us and become
part of our HR team.
• Managing the end-to-end hiring process for a set of various positions;
• Demonstrating a high level of Recruitment and HR knowledge, skill, and expertise, including legal, theory, and tools;
• Setting hiring strategies for single/ multiple positions/services, ensures the staffing needs are met;
• Achieving high trust in the knowledge and ability to apply this to business-focused solutions;
• Gathering and analyzing management’s requirements regarding job openings;
• Advising on high profile Recruitment cases where necessary;
• Consulting hiring managers on the hiring process and developing a strategic sourcing plan to
ensure successful recruitment of quality candidates;
• Preparing evaluation records on the candidates and assisting in the decision process as well as
maintain internal database and external postings;
• Identifying key sourcing strategies using expert knowledge of the labor market, competition and
• Headhunting, proactively searching for candidates through different platforms and channels;
• Researching and implementing new ways of sourcing/attracting candidates;
• Maximizing the usage of internal and external referrals to support strategic business recruitment
• Negotiating job terms with managers and candidates;
• Processing paperwork associated with the hiring of employees;
• Organizing and attending job fairs and other recruiting events;
• Providing regular recruitment reports and statistics.