Soitron Bulgaria is part of Soitron Group – a Slovak company, established in 1991, with HQs in Bratislava and offices in the UK, Turkey, Romania, the Czech Republic, Bulgaria, and Poland. The company provides services in the area of IT system integration, IT networking & infrastructure, and IT outsourcing. On a global scale, Soitron has clients such as Cisco, Lenovo, Microsoft, Avaya, IBM, HP, DXC, etc.
Currently, for our office in Sofia, we are looking for a
professional who would join us and become part of our team as a
• Provides professional support on the assigned projects and facilitate ongoing operational work on the process level.
• Participates in developing, implementing, and optimizing various processes related to project execution.
• Understands the scope of the project and the importance of the management and control of it.
• Understands the relationship with the client and 3rd Party nominated contacts.
• Gathers process requirements and proposes different process options with analysis of the pros and cons to enable stakeholders’ decision-making.
• Designs end-to-end low-level process documentation with the agreed toolset, applying company guidelines, and best practices, and minimizing customizations.
• Communicates all risks/issues affecting the Project outcome to the stakeholders and provides supporting information.
• Initiates and ensures sign-off of the process documentation from stakeholders and ensures specific tool set-ups and configurations are done to support the process.
• Ensures the process documentation is aligned with the processes of all involved participants (customer, internal teams, external teams, etc.).
• Coordinates test/pilot for the designed process. Fix process gaps depending on the result of the test/pilot.
• Handover process documentation ownership to ensure the completion of Process Engineering support for the project.