Wallarm API security solutions provide proven performance to support innovative companies serving millions of users and billions of API requests per month. Hundreds of Security and DevOps teams globally use Wallarm daily to:
1. Discover. See every asset across your entire attack surface—from cloud environments to every API endpoint with auto-discovery capabilities.
2. Protect. A single suite that goes beyond OWASP Top 10 for full coverage for API-specific threats, account takeover, malicious bots, L7 DDoS, and more.
3. Respond. Streamline incident response with complete visibility, smart triggers, and active threat verification.
4. Test. Automate security testing of your APIs and web assets. Prioritize remediation for every asset, in every environment.
We are looking for a Senior Ruby developer to work with backend
tasks in our product, such as:
● Development of the High-loaded Wallarm Cloud for rules building and storing; (Ruby)
● Development of the blocking system (black/white/gray lists) and system of triggers (Ruby)
● Development of the High-loaded Wallarm Cloud api-discovery data storing (Ruby)
● Development of the Wallarm Cloud authorization system (Golang)
● Development of the terraform provider for the wallarm-cloud rules system (Golang)
● Refactoring of the existing code base, managing technical debt;
● Participating in the whole software development life cycle.