Your responsibilities will include:
• Play a main role in preparing the SAP implementation;
• Incident management process – resolving problems locally as fist line support or create incident ticket for the next level of support;
• User administration – creation, password reset etc.;
• Authorization assignment following company access policies;
• Support implementation of changes and new projects;
• Help the departments with the further implementation and use of an ERP and also work together with Project Manager to improve the cross company processes;
• Understand business needs and support them with available technical solutions;
• Creating and maintaining SAP related documentation.
What do we offer?
• Friendly and dynamic working environment;
• Every day – new challenges;
• Working for well-known German holding;
• Potential to expand your knowledge and experience;
• SAP training in Germany;
• Competitive salary.
Qualifications we are looking for:
• Good understanding of main SAP modules - Purchase, Production Planning, Material Disposition and their relationships;
• Experience to work with SAP ERP System - key topic should have been in the area of production planning and/or material disposition;
• Good understanding of business processes;
• Good negotiation and communication skills;
• Team player;
• Fluent in Bulgarian and English or German;
• Willingness for learning and self-improvement;
• Ability to travel in EU.
Skills and knowledge that will be considered an advantage:
• Dealing with lots of different issues simultaneously;
• Experience as user support;
• Working under pressure;
• Fluent in German;
• Fluent in Excel;
• Basic IT knowledge.
Телефон за информация: 089 51 58 133 - Орлин Чавдаров
Лиценз № 2892 - 10.10.2019