Do you want to be part of the future of networking?
We are Looking for Software Developer for Network Virtualization, to work for a recognized vendor of networking equipment, now leading the transformation of the telecommunication industry to become virtualized.
Do you want to be part of the team, building products, targeting network functions virtualization (NFV), mobile edge computing (MEC) and internet of things (IoT)?
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- At least 3 years of experience as a developer;
- Experience with Linux
- Experience in any of the following is an advantage:
- virtualization: Openstack and/or Docker/Containers and/or Qemu/KVM/Hypervisor;
- system programming: CPUs ( Intel or ARM ) programming for Kernel/drivers or system applications;
- network programming: TCP/IP services and applications;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Self-motivated and able to learn independently;
You will be able to:
- Work in cutting edge technological engineering team, exploring the next generation network virtualization products for x86 and ARM architecture;
- Design and implement software that helps migration to Service providers to Virtual environment;
- Influence and evaluate new software and hardware architectures for future products;
Cross Source LTD - Recruitment Agency (license № 2767 from 21.03.2019)
Phone: 0897 902220