Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is
energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a
more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this position you will be responsible for material availability and raw material inventory management. Execute assigned purchase orders according to purchasing requests and standard procedures
• Conducts piece part stock out analysis, identifies root causes
and assigns follow-up actions to appropriate value chain
• Selects and optimizes raw material inventory levels to maintain supplies at targeted service levels. Analyzes excess inventory, identifies root cause and assigns follow-up action to appropriate value chain function, inventory counting processes management.
• Establishes appropriate supplier replenishment process
• Releases purchase orders, addresses Material Requirement Planner (MRP) action messages, expedites parts and manages quick ship requests. Receiving/Inspection and Customer Care to communicate and expedite materials issues. Conducts Purchase Order Date Management Review
• Ensures accuracy of ERP with regard to sourcing rules, supplier lead times, planning time fence, fixed day supply, minimum order quantity etc.