Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is
energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a
more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a Maintenance Engineer you will lead the processes in maintaining and preserving efficiency of all equipment, production lines and/or facilities, resulting in optimization of technical and financial resources. You may specialize in mechanical, electrical, mechatronic, or other similar areas
• Maintenance: Oversees execution of ordinary and extraordinary
maintenance of equipment and production lines. Collaborates with
the Engineering team to define maintenance plans for new production
lines, and consults on ways to improve reliability, maintainability
and safety of equipment
• Documentation: Manages and updates technical documentation of equipment, production lines
• Technical resolution: Solves major technical, equipment problems in order to achieve higher performance of the production lines. Maintains tools and repair equipment in good working or-der
• Improvement projects: Proposes improvement projects for processes and production lines aimed at reducing ordinary and extraordinary maintenance and optimizing operational and en-ergy efficiency
• Break-downs: Responds to emergencies, break-downs, malfunctions and other operating prob-lems to minimize disruption to production process
• Health, safety and environment (HSE): Implements health, safety and environmental guidelines and directives to ensure safety of people and resources
• Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business