Astrea Recruitment was founded in 2007 with one principal mission –
to be different. We
transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients
or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – an global corporation in the technology industry - we are currently
seeking an Accounts Receivable Clerk with Dutch, Spanish, Italian, German and English. The
employee will be responsible for the process of collecting payments withing established
timeframes based on issued invoices for products and/ or services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Collect payments on a variety of accounts via multiple communication channels;
* Monitor and analyze account data and identify trends and patterns;
* Propose and implement process changes as adjustive measures;
* Follow the established credit and payment terms and comply with the internal regulations;
* Maintain accurate documentation regarding invoices, debits and credits;
* Achieve set objectives and team targets.
Phone: 0885 865 066