We are looking for: PROCESS DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER.
As a Process Development Engineer you will be a part of a great team and altogether you will:
• Lead projects for industrialization of new products in development phase;
• Coordinate a team for creation of machine specification, FAT and SAT definition;
• Lead projects for implementation and validation of new industrial machines, processes and technologies in a mass production ;
• Lead the transfer projects of new and/or current production lines and transfer the knowledge to ensure smooth start of regular manufacturing ;
• Manage continuous improvement projects within production areas;
• Manage projects for supplier change of product raw materials;
• Define specifications for production equipment and interact with equipment suppliers to ensure equipment will meet specifications;
• Participate in development of new production processes and/or automation of existing production processes for assembly, calibration and testing;
• Develop synergies across multiple product lines;
• Proactively identify risk mitigation opportunities and process improvements;
• Lead the successful launch of new products;
• Prepare and maintain adequate and up-to-date project documentation during development and/or transfer of products;
• Define the resource needs for a successful project execution;
• Conduct regular review meetings (external and internal) ensuring all risks, issues, actions and dependencies are clearly documented, communicated and understood.
Skills and professional background
• Experience as a process or project engineer in an industrial environment;
• Project management skills;
• Experience in SWOT and Risk Analysis methods;
• Knowledge of FMEA and experience as a FMEA leader.
• Experience with various machines in industrial production;
• Fluent communication in English;
• Skilled in MS Office and Internet savvy;
• Experience with Six sigma methods (SPC, control charts);
• Knowledge in analog and digital electronics.
Key personal skills
• Strong risk mindset and ability to balance potential risks vs time and money;
• Adapt successfully to changing situations & environments
• Team worker with excellent communication skills;
• Ability to define, implement and follow up action plans in order to achieve particular goals.
• Willingness to travel.
• Engineering degree in Electronics, Automation, Physics or equivalent, industrial management.
• Opportunity to be part of a dynamic, successful and continuously growing international company;
• Continuous learning and development opportunities;
• A friendly and open working environment;
• Flexible working time;
• Motivating remuneration and employee benefits.
Cross Source LTD - Recruitment Agency (license № 2767 from 21.03.2019)
Телефон: 0897 902220