Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is
energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a
more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Assisting the business function as a Logistics Specialist, you will ensure that goods are shipped while meeting quality, legal and costs parameters.
You will maintain and improve transport/logistics processes to optimize product and material deliveries
• Ensures the Logistics processes – preparation of needed
documentation for deliveries in EU and non-EU countries in
compliance with local and international legislation
• Maintains all needed settings and parameters in Sales and Distribution module in SAP and prepares and analyzes regular statistics using available tools and collecting relevant information
• Ensures the resolution of customer issues (e.g. order, technical, payment) by coordinating with Production, Planning, Quality, Warehouse and other internal and/or external teams by ensuring a positive customer experience throughout the entire process
• Recommends appropriate solution for customer requests, and coordinates with related teams to ensure the complete handling of the request (e.g. production capability and scheduling, resourcing, quotes, price lists, invoice) is in place
• Tracks regular target performance and provides results to management.
• Manages the archive of logistics documentation.
• Plans, monitors, calculates and measures the prices and determines the local pricing strategy
• Facilitating material movement and scheduling utilizing various transportation software systems, and handling customs and trade applications.