• A leading analytics platform for private capital and investments
• Client portfolio involving the largest investment companies in the world
• Flat structure and company culture focused on employee development
• Design, Coding and Code review of new and existing product initiatives;
• Develop resilient solutions using best practices;
• Assist with the move of the existing CRM tool to a MS Dynamics 365;
• Understand the architecture of the CRM application and maintain it;
• Work on automation of the inflow of data from other tools/applications;
• Support and/or carry out any necessary enhancements, adding additional modules or troubleshooting of the CRM tool;
• Work on the source code and build solutions for CRM Online and other Microsoft Cloud Services;
• Support and/or carry out future integrations with other MS tools used or introduced in the organization;
• Strive to enhance programming skills and learn new technologies;
• Ad hoc tasks as required by the management;
• Meet personal and team deadlines through collaboration with the team.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics, Finance or equivalent job experience;
• At least 4 years of Information Technology experience;
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM skill.
• At least 2 years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Experience;
• At least 2 years of experience in development, configuration, solutions evaluation, validation and deployment in the SCRUM team;
• At least 2 years of experience in capturing requirements related to internal/external consulting, documenting, and mapping current business processes;
• At least 2 years of experience in creating requirement specifications based on Architecture, Design, and Detailing of Processes;
• Planning and Prioritization skills;
• Analytical skills.
What they offer:
• Annual Leave of 25 days;
• Additional Health insurance (lux package with included dental);
• Life Insurance;
• Sports Card (Shared cost – Employee/Company);
• Food vouchers in the amount of 200 BGN;
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
• Contributory voluntary pension scheme, matched by employer up to 3% from monthly gross salary (post probation);
• Tuition reimbursements.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).