On behalf of Endeavor, we are looking for a new colleague to expand
its young but highly qualified team. Our client is an NGO and also
the leading global community of, by, and for high-impact
entrepreneurs. The organization has supported over 1,400+ scale-up
companies, offering them a best-in-class seal of approval, an
unrivaled personal and professional network, frictionless
co-investment capital via Endeavor Catalyst, and peer-to-peer idea
exchange in a truly global setting. The organization’s office in
Bulgaria was launched in 2015 and since then has selected 80+
entrepreneurs, leading 50+ fast-growing companies across its three
The most suitable candidate embodies the values of:
Entrepreneur First: Passionate belief in the power of high-impact entrepreneurs to make the world a better place.
Go Big: Curiosity that leads to dreaming big and flawless execution.
Network of Trust: Reinforce values, trust and integrity among local and regional entrepreneurs.
Pay It Forward: A service-orientated and responsible individual who asks “What can I do?” before asking “What can I get?”
Following responsibilities will support you helping your client’s
Selection of highest potential entrepreneurs for the organization’s three programs. That includes:
-Proactively search for potential entrepreneurs that meet the criteria and profile
-Manage the selection process which begins by contacting candidates and potential entrepreneurs, conducting interviews, and coordinating meetings with mentors and selection panels.
-Gather information to develop company reports to be used in selection panels.
- Collaborate with the Entrepreneur Selection and Growth teams of the organization’s offices globally.
- Deliver services to the selected entrepreneurs, defining priorities based on their needs and requirements.
- Continuously monitor companies striving to attain planned services, entrepreneur satisfaction and engagement.
- Perform collection and analysis of annual metrics and other indicators to measure the organization’s impact on its local ecosystem.
- Organize and coordinate events and workshops in diverse areas of interest for the Entrepreneurs and their C-level teams.
- Participate in national and international events.