Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive – a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. We combine 153 years of experience with new technologies and insights to serve as a trusted partner for food, agriculture, financial and industrial customers.
In 2014 we established the headquarters for our European shared business services center in Bulgaria. Our center – Cargill Business Services Sofia, who is rapidly growing, won the award for Shared Service Centre of the Year for both 2017 and 2018.
We seek an Application Development Analyst who will develop, maintain, integrate and implement software applications within the organization. In this role, you will conduct software application development, testing, quality assurance, configuration, installation and support to ensure smooth, stable and timely implementation of new software and updates to installed applications. You will be part of the team in charge of the Trading Application Portfolio.
* Analyze business requirements and prepare detailed technical specifications to write applications and programs.
* Performs advanced and complex programming, coding and documentation of systems and applications software.
* Key contributor into the strategy and technical planning of system/application technology in accordance with internal and external software compliance standards.
* Conduct, and guides others, in technical software testing and debug systems and software applications, as needed.
* Compile and prioritize enhancements and defect resolutions to applications, implementing changes.
* Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
* Other duties as assigned