We are looking for our team in Sofia for a R&D PROJECT QUALITY
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Leader to the various steps in Project Quality (Integrated Product Design: IPD or APQP) with the R&D team;
• Close collaboration with R&D, Manufacturing, Logistics and Purchasing departments;
• Working with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements for external suppliers;
• Respecting the project Quality / Cost / OTD until the product launch;
• Writing technical reports and FAI (first article inspection) for customers;
• Carrying out internal and external (supplier) audits before product launch;
• Participating in customer audits for PPAP or manufacturing line approval.
• Engineering University degree;
• Previous experience in R&D or/and manufacturing or/and Quality;
• Technical competencies (mechanics, electronics);
• Problem solving competency, pragmatic;
• Team worker with excellent communication skills;
• Knowledge of Automotive Quality System ISO TS 16949 is a real asset;
• Audit experience is considered as an advantage.
• Opportunity to be an essential part of a dynamic, successful and continuously growing international company;
• International knowledge transfer opportunities in other production sites;
• Flexible working time;
• A friendly and open working environment.
Cross Source LTD - Recruitment Agency (license № 2767 from 21.03.2019)
Phone: 0897 902220