Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is
energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a
more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a Production Engineering Manager you will lead a department focused on the optimization of the Production organization’s assembly methods, processes and equipment in close cooperation with Production management and external departments and functions.
In this role, you will be heading a team in Manufacturing unit in Petrich, driving efficient and cost-effective production results to meet requirements, specifications and targets by coordinating and plant equipment, personnel and production processes.
In this role you will aid in the transformation of parts and raw materials into ABB products in a timely and cost-effective manner, developing programs, projects, goals, and metrics to help the organization achieve the highest level of operational performance
• Preparing annual production budgets, overseeing progress, and
identifying actions to mitigate risk, remaining within budget and
• Identifying deficiencies and proposing improvements, and implementing actions to improve production performance, integrating lean manufacturing methodology into production
• Implementing ABB’s process improvement methodology (Quality Wins) training and methods
• Overseeing manufacturing subcontracts and managing subcontractors with other functions, including Supply Chain, Planning & Fulfilment and Controlling
• Working with HR Management to ensure that the department is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed
• Guiding, motivating and developing team members with varying level of seniority to reach their potential
• Ensuring compliance with health, safety and environmental directives, implementing regulations, and monitoring and reporting progress and results