PPD is now part of Thermo Fisher Scientific. As the world leader in
serving science, our Mission is to enable our customers to make the
world healthier, cleaner and safer. We are excited about the
opportunities this combination brings to enhance our comprehensive
end-to-end offering, enabling customers to move rapidly from
scientific idea to approved medicine.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll discover meaningful work that makes a positive impact on a global scale. Join our colleagues in bringing our Mission to life - enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We provide our teams with the resources needed to achieve individual career goals while taking science a step beyond through research, development and delivery of life-changing therapies. With clinical trials conducted in 100+ countries and ongoing development of novel frameworks for clinical research through our PPD clinical research portfolio, our work spans laboratory, digital and decentralized clinical trial services. Your determination to deliver quality and accuracy will improve health outcomes that people and communities depend on – now and in the future.
Within Medical Communications, we improve patient health by
supplying medical information services to our customers, patients
and healthcare providers. We engage with healthcare professionals,
regulatory agencies and pharmaceutical customers to help them
navigate regulatory and compliance requirements around the world.
We run medical information inquiries, document adverse events and
product complaints, report product launches, prepare standard
responses to inquiries and develop process improvements for
We are looking for a (Graduate) Medical Information Specialists with German (remote opportunity) for our growing department. Join a team of energetic healthcare professionals supporting one or more pharmaceutical/biotech companies.
As a front-line specialist in our medical information contact center you will represent PPD and the client(s) by providing concise, accurate and non-promotional information regarding the client’s medicinal products or devices to healthcare professionals and patients.
A day in the Life:
• Receiving medical information enquiries through various communication channels and documenting them in the appropriate database
• Triaging and responding to the medical enquiries using client approved resources
• Identifying, capturing, reporting, and following up on adverse events and product complaints in compliance with established timelines and organizational, client and regulatory guidelines
• Maintaining and demonstrating advanced knowledge of project and corporate policies and procedures
• Attending team and client meetings
• Performing assigned peer quality reviews
• Performing other ad-hoc activities according to PPD and client procedures