PPD is now part of Thermo Fisher Scientific. As the world leader in
serving science, our Mission is to enable our customers to make the
world healthier, cleaner and safer. We are excited about the
opportunities this combination brings to enhance our comprehensive
end-to-end offering, enabling customers to move rapidly from
scientific idea to approved medicine.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll discover meaningful work that makes a positive impact on a global scale. Join our colleagues in bringing our Mission to life - enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We provide our teams with the resources needed to achieve individual career goals while taking science a step beyond through research, development and delivery of life-changing therapies. With clinical trials conducted in 100+ countries and ongoing development of novel frameworks for clinical research through our PPD clinical research portfolio, our work spans laboratory, digital and decentralized clinical trial services. Your determination to deliver quality and accuracy will improve health outcomes that people and communities depend on – now and in the future.
Within Medical Communications, we improve patient health by
supplying medical information services to our customers, patients
and healthcare providers. We engage with healthcare professionals,
regulatory agencies and pharmaceutical customers to help them
navigate regulatory and compliance requirements around the world.
We run medical information inquiries, document adverse events and
product complaints, report product launches, prepare standard
responses to inquiries and develop process improvements for
We are looking for a Customer Assistance Specialist with German (remote opportunity) to provide high quality customer service to client customers including consumers, health care professionals (HCPs), and client personnel. Documents interactions according to PPD and client guidelines. Identifies adverse events (AEs) and product complaints (PCs). Processes fulfillment (e.g., mail, fax, e-mail) and perform administrative responsibilities as needed.
• Provides high quality customer service to client such as: customers, consumers, health care professionals (HCP), and others
• Documents customer interactions according to PPD and client guidelines. Identifies AEs events and PCs.
• Maintains knowledge of policies and procedures including: client products, SOPs, protocols, GCPs, and all applicable regulatory requirements.
• Responding to non-medical information questions and processing of medical information requests (such as fulfillment, availability, device support)
• Performs line checks and system verifications, and generate reports.