• The world’s largest Microsoft Dynamics implementor;
• Half a century of innovations and building a worldwide network of alliances, located on 3 continents;
• An entirely new office in Bulgaria that will follow the company’s core principle for growth based on unique solutions and reliable technologies.
• Support and implement Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI) projects for national and international customers;
• Develop customized analytics solutions built on the Microsoft Azure platform, capturing and responding to customer requirements for new features and enhancements;
• Develop and optimize databases, data pipelines, analytical data models and interactive dashboards in Power BI to help customers derive more value from their data;
• Be part of an international team, working through the entire development cycle, from planning, implementation and ultimately testing our cloud-based solutions;
• Diagnose problems and provide an effective resolution should issues arise;
• You will also work with other Microsoft technologies such as Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform.
• Passion for data, analytics and all things related to business intelligence and Microsoft Azure;
• A degree in a STEM subject, IT training with professional experience or a comparable qualification;
• Previous experience designing and developing solutions using the Microsoft BI stack (preferably in Azure), and Power BI.
• Good knowledge of SQL, data transformation and modeling, and creating ETL solutions;
• Good visualization skills to present data in a useful business context;
• Great written, and verbal communication and presentation skills in English.
What they offer:
• Competitive salary;
• Additional Premium Health Insurance;
• Monthly Vouchers/Lifestyle Cash Supplement;
• Monthly Travel Cash Allowance;
• Additional Holidays;
• Specialized Training;
• Option for Flexible working hours or home office;
• Modern Office with excellent access to transport;
• Drinks & Fruit Office Supply;
• Professional & Friendly work environment;
• Company events and Team Building;
• Opportunity to grow your career and work with an international team.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).