We are looking for a Business Analyst.
A Business Analyst’s main job is to monitor our exposure to the different financial instruments that we offer.
This includes making various reports on current market conditions, expectations, and how our clients react to those, overseeing their trades – all to make sure we know where we are and how our finances are moving, in case action needs to be taken.
A substantial part of the job is also seeing through that the technical aspects of our platforms work accordingly and that we provide proper services to our clients.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Monitoring trading platforms to ensure optimal systems performance.
• Monitoring clients’ transactions and activities on a daily basis and investigating any irregular/suspicious trading activities.
• Prepare daily reports and any other relevant reports requested by the Senior Management.
• Keep up to date with market information and monitor trends in financial markets.
• Ensuring the company’s hedged exposure is correct and accurate.
• Implementing the hedging strategies defined by management.
• Monitoring and analyzing clients’ trading activities and exposures.
• Drafting, modifying and implementing Company’s policies and procedures as needed.
• Providing and supervising the provision of reception and transmission of orders and execution of orders on behalf of Clients.
• Spot issues in real-time and take corrective actions in a timely manner.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
• University Degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, or any other related field.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Prior experience in a similar position would be considered an advantage.
• Excellent knowledge of financial markets.
• Proficiency in MS Excel.
• High level of accuracy is essential and High attention to detail.
• Strong numerical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Àttractive base salary.
• Unlimited net bonuses system.
• Full-time position – 5 days a week.
• Social benefits – Multisport card.
• Additional health insurance.
• Birthday Gifts.
• Paid Vacations, Holidays & Team buildings.
• Special educational program for the first month.
• Weekly sport day (Football) + catering in the office.
• Abroad training for personal development with mutual benefits.
• Opportunities for growth to a higher position in the Company.
• Variety of different food and drinks in the office.
Cross Source LTD - Recruitment Agency (license ¹ 2767 from 21.03.2017)
Phone: 0897 902220