We are looking for: Civil Engineer.
As Civil Engineer, you will be responsible for:
• Providing with all necessary documents, information, and materials on site
• Monitoring project schedule to ensure timely completion of projects.
• Coordinating the work of individual professionals and subcontractors by monitoring the quality of implementation
• Successfully enforce the agreed company standards for quality, health and safety, environmental protection, etc.
• Coordinating the deadlines with the line manager and project managers
• Monitoring the quantity and quality of construction activities performed on sites
• Collecting the documentation needed by subcontractors and suppliers for the issue of the projects
To do this as a professional, you should match with following requirements:
• Possess a Master's/Bachelor’s degree or secondary education in architectural, engineering, or construction-related field or equivalent combinations of technical training and/or related experience.
• Experience in managing construction projects with a thorough knowledge of contract documents, materials, equipment utilization, scheduling systems, productivity analysis, construction operations
• Knowledge of construction legislation
• Ability for business trips
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and AutoCAD
• Fluent in the English Language (both written and verbal)
• Valid driving license
• Self-motivated and initiative
• Team oriented
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Excellent communication skills with customers and engineers with clarity and technical competence
• Organized and priority-driven
What we offer:
• Competitive remuneration package
• Challenging and dynamic work in a highly qualified team of professionals
• Participation in high-tech and innovative projects
• Excellent social benefits program
• Health insurance
• Modern and cozy workplace
Cross Source LTD - Recruitment Agency (license № 2767 from 21.03.2019)
Телефон: 0897 902220