A Business Analyst’s main job is to monitor our exposure to the
different financial instruments that we offer. This includes making
various reports on current market conditions, expectations, and how
our clients react to those, overseeing their trades – all to make
sure we know where we are and how our finances are moving, in case
action needs to be taken. A substantial part of the job is also
seeing through that the technical aspects of our platforms work
accordingly and we provide proper services to our clients.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
· Monitoring trading platforms to ensure optimal systems performance.
· Monitoring clients’ transactions and activities on a daily basis and investigating any irregular/suspicious trading activities.
· Prepare daily reports and any other relevant reports requested by the Senior Management.
· Keep up to date with market information and monitor trends in financial markets.
· Ensuring the company’s hedged exposure is correct and accurate.
· Implementing the hedging strategies defined by management.
· Monitoring and analyzing clients’ trading activities and exposures.
· Drafting, modifying, and implementing Company’s policies and procedures as needed
· Providing and supervising the provision of reception and transmission of orders and execution of orders on behalf of Clients.
· Spot issues in real-time and take corrective actions in a timely manner.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
· University Degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, or any other related field.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
· Prior experience in a similar position would be considered an advantage.
· Excellent knowledge of financial markets.
· Proficiency in MS Excel.
· High level of accuracy is essential and High attention to detail.
· Strong numerical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
· A stable job and career development opportunities
· Ongoing Learning and Training
· Working on shifts
· Attractive salary and Bonuses.
· Additional health insurance
· Friendly working environment
· Special benefits for our team members (Multisport Card, CoolFit Happy Hours, Fruits and food, etc.)
Cross Source LTD - Recruitment Agency (license ¹ 2767 from 21.03.2017)
Phone: 0897 902220