ENTERPRYZE CONSULTING is an international company specialized in
the provision of services in the area of information systems and
technologies, outsourcing solutions and application development
services to government and non-government organizations.
ENTERPRYZE CONSULTING is part of a group of SMEs with brands and offices across the following countries, USA, UK, Belgium, Bulgaria, Romania, Slovenia and North Macedonia.
• Assist in formatting and updating job descriptions and job
• Assist in preparation recruitment materials and posting jobs to appropriate job boards, websites, etc.
• Source and recruit candidates by using databases, LinkedIn, job boards, social media etc.
• Attract applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recommendations, using different methods and job sites
• Screen candidates resumes and job applications
• Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, comparing qualifications to job requirements
• Evaluate applicants by discussing the applicant’s qualifications with senior recruiters and managers
• Conduct preliminary interviews
• Work closely with the candidates to obtain the relevant information/ documents in order to increase the compliance level and be able to present the candidates to customers
• Negotiate offers with the selected candidates
• Receive all internal and external candidates’ applications and search in the database the existence of a previous application which correspond to the mentioned criteria in the candidate’s profile and job description
• Prepare the CVs’ in the necessary format for candidates to be submitted/ included in an offer
• Update the databases, internal reports, candidate files, project files, etc.
• Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
• Keep constantly in contact with candidates and share/ obtain relevant information
• Provide feed-back to candidates, regardless of the outcome of the recruitment process
• Participate to team and project meetings
• Provide information to Team Leader and draft weekly reports
• Participate to company/ group and recruitments events (job fairs, conferences, etc.)