If you are looking to step up your career, Danlex is the perfect professional place to achieve this goal. Danlex is an innovative company offering a challenging and fulfilling work with real-world impact. It has a small and tightly knit team of specialists in their respective domains. By working for the company, you will be engaged in a dynamic and growing high-tech industry while sharing an excellent office atmosphere with your co-workers in a company-owned building.
• Since 1998, Danlex is an official representative of industry leaders Smiths Detection, Vanderlande Industries, and CEIA.
• Danlex is a project-oriented company operating on the following markets: Bulgaria, Macedonia and Kosovo.
• Amongst the company’s major clients are: the Bulgarian Customs Agency, all five international airports in Bulgaria, Directorate General Civil Aviation Administration, Air Traffic Service Authorities, Ministry of Interior, Parliament of Bulgaria, Administration of the President, National Service for Protection, Bulgarian Posts, The Supreme Administrative court and many others.
• Danlex’s market share in Bulgaria is over 95% and the company has a considerable presence in the other markets on which it operates.
Danlex is active in the field of sales and maintenance of the following equipment:
• Inspection and detection systems for airports, customs, ports, government buildings and critical infrastructure.
• Baggage handling systems for passenger terminals and airports.
Learning and development.
Taking into account the capabilities of its employees, Danlex offers regular learning and training programs. Some of them are:
- Agile Project Management
- Risk Management
- Problem Solving and Decision-Making
- IT Management
- Smiths Technical and Sales Training
- On-the-job Training
- Sales Webinars
- English courses for business use
Rewards and benefits.
Danlex offers a competitive remuneration based on its employees’ experience and contributions to the achievements and goals of the company.
As an employee, you will receive an employment contract in full compliance with the Bulgarian legislation practices, additional medical insurance package and benefits package.
The company is looking for a responsible, highly motivated and result driven IT & Service Specialist for its team in Sofia.
Do you have an in-depth understanding of IT support processes? Do
you have communications skills? Are you experienced in customer
service? Are you technologically savvy? Do you enjoy assisting
We are looking to add a qualified, highly motivated, consistent, and result-oriented IT & Service Specialist to our team in Sofia.
If you like to be well informed on the latest developments and trends in the IT industry and you feel ready to contribute to the safety and security of society. If you are a great team player with a passion for Information Technology, and you have what it takes to deliver excellent customer service, you might be the right candidate for this position!
To apply for this position, you should have a solid Information Technology background combined with customer service experience.
As an IT & Service Specialist, you will perform on-site or remote servicing, repair and installation of hardware, software and network components. You will provide internal and external IT assistance. You will execute requests in person, by mail or phone. You will join us in the execution of projects for customers including airports, harbours, customs and border authorities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Resolve IT support issues
• Install new software and hardware components
• Possess working knowledge of our and end-user equipment technology
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues on our and customer IT equipment
• Perform necessary upgrades to the network infrastructure
• Regularly evaluate our IT systems to ensure they meet the necessary demands
• Ensure data storage is safe and secure. Maintaining, backing up and securing databases, as well as restoring files as needed
• Educate co-workers about network security and best practices for computer usage
• Support the day-to-day operations of our computer network
• Document, monitor and file all case related details and documents
• Ensure high quality technical support and increase client satisfaction
• Provide technical support to co-workers
• Contribute to improving customer support
• Identify areas of improvement and suggest possible upgrades and changes