The Apex Group is a global financial services provider with 5,000
staff across 50 offices globally. We look to recruit bright,
articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge
and are prepared to work hard and love what they do.
Every employee plays a part in making Apex who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. Whatever your career path or specialism Apex provides a global platform to allow you to thrive.
We are looking for a highly capable service desk analyst to assess and optimize the performance of our end-user IT systems and software. You will be analyzing the performance of IT systems, resolving IT equipment and software issues, and providing IT support to our clients and personnel.
To ensure success as a service desk analyst, you should exhibit sound knowledge of IT system analysis and experience in an IT support role. A first-class service desk manager will be someone whose IT expertise results in enhanced end-user support and system performance.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Deliver front line support services in relation to incidents, problems and changes, resolving queries in an efficient and customer-focused manner
• Ensure proper documentation for all incidents problems, and service requests
• Testing and analyzing IT system and software performance
• Act as the interface between IT, user community and 3rd party IT service partners
• Identify areas where service improvement initiatives may be implemented, to reduce incidents and problems and to deliver a better service to customers
• Communicate decisions to the relevant stakeholders
• Ensuring IT service continuity and provide input to IT contingency plans
• Collaborating with internal departments to ensure that IT needs are met
• Develop and maintain an understanding of vendor Service Level Agreements (SLA).