The Apex Group is a global financial services provider with 5,000
staff across 50 offices globally. We look to recruit bright,
articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge
and are prepared to work hard and love what they do.
Every employee plays a part in making Apex who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. Whatever your career path or specialism Apex provides a global platform to allow you to thrive.
The Transfer Agency Administrator (KYC, AML) is responsible for maintaining and overseeing the shareholder register and completing first level checks and reviews for all assigned transfer agency tasks.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Maintaining of TA records and preparation and/or review of TA registers;
• Overseeing day to day activities in line with internal and external SLA timeframes - pro-active escalation to Assistant Vice President / Vice President of any potential noncompliance matters;
• Identifying gaps in controls and processes and putting process improvement suggestions forward in a professional manner;
• Coordinating new client on-boarding in partnership with Assistant Vice President and with Integration Team
• Conducting client relationship management for clients and Reporting Managers;
• Being the initial point of escalation for the Reporting Managers;
• Ensuring that all assigned reporting is prepared, reviewed and released accurately and in a timely manner;
• Assisting in preparing board reports and attending / dialing into board meetings, if needed;
• Ensuring adherence to all policies & procedures and local laws and regulations;
• Assisting with preparation of new operational procedures;
• Working as part of a larger global team in the case of out sourced activities;
• Checker duties – system generated data / e-mails of junior staff / outgoing reporting;
• Checking of all aspects of operations and controls, including setting up investors, processing trades, and distributions, sending reporting, performing Anti-Money Laundering (AML) checks, FATCA / CRS reviews and making wire payments;
• Being initial point of contact for internal and external stakeholders;
• Reviewing, understanding and discussing fund governing documents with staff and clients;
• Review / Sign off and release of payments in line with appropriate signing authorities;
• Investigates and identifies root causes of errors while suggesting solutions;
• Contributing to a positive working environment;
• Adhere to the Company standard procedures and controls;
• Reports to Manager Transfer Agency.