We are looking for: PAYROLL & REWARDS MANAGER.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Leads the payroll and personnel administration function, identifies process gaps, and promotes
value-added practices and activities to facilitate better employee experience and complete
• Monitors and encourages the team members to focus on excellence and results delivery as
well as on process effectiveness and optimization.
• Drives the design of compensation and benefits programs/plans based on proper evaluation
and analysis in line with overall business strategy and supports their implementation.
• Handles the processes of compensation benchmarking and market analysis, adopts and
promotes to the company leadership relevant compensation practices and tools to support
employee retention and engagement.
• Guides the annual reward process, translates the results, and reports to the global group level.
• Takes a leadership role in global projects in the area of total rewards, performance
management, job analysis, and others in the scope of the function.
• Supports Payroll budgeting as provides cost calculations about projected initiatives.
• Proposes and collaborates on the implementation of new employee management approaches and
communication that result in a better understanding of HR-related processes by the line and
• Develops and maintains constructive partnerships with stakeholders and key individuals to
detect the searched insights and acquire feedback that allows further analysis and foundation
for the improvement of the function.
• Monitors all related to the staff administrative services such as transportation, canteen, premises
hygiene, locker rooms.
Required personal and professional skills:
• University degree in Economics – preferably in HR management, Finance, or similar;
• Background in Payroll and/or Total rewards/Compensation;
• Preferable experience in similar management position 3 years and more;
• Sound knowledge of Bulgarian labor legislation and social insurance;
• Excel proficiency, other database applications/tools are a plus;
• Fluency in English - oral and written communication;
• Analytical and detail-oriented;
• Positive and influential communicator;
• Creative and result-oriented;
• Capable to spread and present knowledge and trade ideas to attract support by the
• Leadership and empathy;
• Comfortable with dealing with different topics simultaneously;
• Continuous learner
Cross Source LTD - Recruitment Agency (license № 2767 from 21.03.2017)
Телефон: 0897 902220