The Apex Group is a global financial services provider with 5,000
staff across 50 offices globally. We look to recruit bright,
articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge
and are prepared to work hard and love what they do.
Every employee plays a part in making Apex who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. Whatever your career path or specialism Apex provides a global platform to allow you to thrive.
The Senior Fund administrator is responsible for all aspects of the service provided to clients, specifically the timely and accurately calculation of the Net Asset Value of Private Equity funds and/or Hedge Funds. The Senior Fund administrator will communicate directly with clients and report directly to the Account Manager.
Key Duties And Responsibilities:
• Maintenance of full (multi-currency) accounting records;
• Preparation and/or review of Net Asset Value calculations, including cash and portfolio reconciliation, portfolio valuation, calculation of fees and accruals and/or other required actions;
• Preparation and/or review of allocations for capital events, including capital calls, distributions;
• Assisting the Account Managers in the day-to-day work with clients;
• Assisting the Account Managers in the day-to-day work with the Junior Fund Administrators and Fund Administrators including training and couching, etc.;
• Preparing correspondence to various parties and communication with clients;
• Assuring that all fees chargeable to the Fund are calculated and paid on timely basis;
• Create and/or review invoice templates;
• Create payment instructions;
• Preparation of periodic financial statements, portfolio valuation reports and other reporting adhering to strict reporting deadlines;
• Reviewing the annual reports of the funds and provide guidance and coordinate the audit process of the funds;
• Reviewing and monitor the compliance of the funds.