Apex Group Ltd., established in Bermuda in 2003, is a global financial services provider. With 50 offices worldwide and 5,000 employees upon the close of announced acquisitions, Apex delivers an extensive range of services to asset managers, capital markets, private clients and family offices. The Group has continually improved and evolved its capabilities to offer a single-source solution through establishing the broadest range of services in the industry including fund services, digital onboarding and bank accounts, depositary, custody and super ManCo services, business services including HR and Payroll and a pioneering ESG Ratings and Advisory service for private companies.
We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do.
Every employee plays a part in making Apex who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. Whatever your career path or specialism Apex provides a global platform to allow you to thrive.
The Depositary Support Officer will support the teams in Luxembourg and in our branches, responsible for oversight, administration and technical support.
Key duties and responsibilities
• Prepare workflow tasks and submit for review to the Depositary and Custody team leader;
• Providing support in verifying the ownership of all assets of the Fund that are not held in custody and are Defined as “Other Assets”;
• Providing support in ensuring all ‘’Other Assets’’ are properly recorded, registered and reconciled on an ongoing basis;
• Executing of reconciliations;
• Providing technical support in regard to:
• Control activities in the depositary oversight for both, UCITS and Non-UCITS;
• Verifying NAV calculations;
• Setting-up new funds in the internal control environment;
• Cash flow monitoring.