Soitron Bulgaria is part of Soitron Group – a Slovak company, established in 1991, with HQs in Bratislava and offices in the UK, Turkey, Romania, Czech Republic, Poland, and Bulgaria. The company provides services in the area of IT system integration, IT networking & infrastructure, and IT outsourcing. On a global scale, Soitron has clients such as Cisco, Lenovo, Microsoft, Avaya, IBM, HP, DXC, etc.
Looking for a place to learn, grow and take part in how we shape
our vision? We at Soitron Bulgaria are looking to add to our
awesome community of Data Operations/ Customer Support Specialists.
If you have a keen eye for details like to handle communication via
email, have your work portfolio, or would like to decide on your
own, if you want to work from the comfort of your home or enjoy the
perks of our Sofia office then Soitron is the place for you.
• Supporting existing corporate customers/partners via email;
• Analyzing service performance issues;
• Responsible for own accounts portfolio following action within pre-agreed deadlines;
• Being able to prioritize daily tasks based on criticality and team requirements;
• Providing relevant solutions through established procedures;
• Monitoring of pending cases according to priority and deal SLA;
• Catalog management, order entry, and fulfillment tracking;
• Migration of data from one system to another;
• Collaborating with other team members to provide high-quality support;
• Focusing on customer expectations and satisfaction;
• Verifying correct execution of changes;
• Resolving non-reporting devices;
• Creating internal and customer reports;
• Participating in projects for process or quality improvements.