Connections is a leader on the digital transformation market in
Romania and offices in Bulgaria, Serbia and plans for global
The company specializes in Intelligent Automation, IT Infrastructure Support, Digital Business Process Management and Software Development On Demand. Connections’ clients are global companies and medium-sized Romanian companies from industries such as Banking, FMCG, Oil & Gas, Telecom and Retail. Starting with July 2018, Connections signed a partnership with UiPath, the Enterprise Robotic Process Automation (RPA) platform with the fastest customer adoption worldwide, with which it has already successfully implemented robotic automation processes in key industries.
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
You will work for a multinational consumer goods company, based in United States. It specializes in a wide range of personal health/consumer health, and personal care and hygiene products.
• Daily processing of orders from direct customers;
• Communication with customers and Customer Service Operations department in order to facilitate all requirements for orders, no errors (checking for wrong codes, requesting additional pallets if there is a need, confirming the delivery date);
• Daily signing, stamping, archiving and sending to customers invoices and delivery notes;
• Maintaining Master Data and logistic details for all direct customers;
• Preparation of “New Product Listing Passports” with logistic details for customer business development;
• Preparing New listings reports for customer business development and distributor logistics department.