Do you want to join a professional start-up with a newly opened
office in Varna, Bulgaria?
Who Are We?
With over 30 years of experience, Blue Lynx is a recognised market leader in the niche sector of multilingual talent acquisition and HR solutions. We work for international businesses in the Netherlands and abroad. Our clients, candidates and in-house staff are Dutch, Bulgarian and internationals who share a globally oriented mindset.
In 2019, our company opened its first office outside of the Netherlands and it was a major success. Just a few months down the road and thanks to the hard work of our employees, we are excited to continue growing in Varna, Bulgaria.
Blue Lynx has a great reputation thanks to the professionalism and work ethic of its fun multicultural team - a group of people who are passionate about what they do and share the Blue Lynx core values, mission and vision. Sounds like a team you would like to join? Great - we are hiring two Recruitment Administrators, so keep reading if you are interested in what this position involves.
Job Profile for Recruitment Administrator:
This position is perfect for someone quick on their feet, who is adaptable and finds challenges to be exciting rather than off-putting.
Are you proactive, communicative, motivated, hardworking, friendly, and a people person? If so, you are exactly the colleague we are looking for in Varna, Bulgaria.
As a Recruitment Administrator, you will:
• Register and check incoming CVs in the Blue Lynx CRM
• Screen and approve candidates
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date information in the CRM throughout the whole recruitment cycle
• Manage email correspondence with candidates, organise CVs and other admissions documentation
• Call all newly registered candidates
• Liaise with candidates by phone and email to schedule interviews for Recruiters
• Maintain constant communication with Recruiters regarding newly registered candidates and/or when necessary the whole Recruitment cycle
• Answer general phone calls and inform callers about our services in a polite, informative and interesting manner
• Coordinate appointments
• Work in close cooperation with Recruitment consultants and Talent Sourcers
• Prepare and advertise job vacancies for our company website, as well as external job boards including LinkedIn
• Communicate with candidates regarding job vacancies
• Qualify and select suitable candidates for job vacancies from the database and job site CV databases