The first American-style, English language, liberal arts
educational institution in Eastern Europe, the American University
in Bulgaria (AUBG) is a unique cooperative venture established with
the support of the U.S. and Bulgarian governments, the Open Society
Institute, and the University of Maine.
AUBG is a privately funded, not-for-profit institution. Tuition and private donations, as well as grants, finance its educational activities. It opened its doors in September 1991, with a first-year class of 208 students and 16 full-time faculty members.
Since then, the lively town of Blagoevgrad in southwest Bulgaria has become a cradle of academic excellence, creativity and cultural diversity. Nowadays, around 1100 curious, committed and talented students from over 40 countries come together to live and study in a supportive and secure community and immerse themselves in our first-rate American liberal arts education.
World-class faculty members come from top schools in five continents to create an innovative and real-world learning environment that’s unique in Europe. Across arts, humanities, business and technology, AUBG students are free to choose their own areas of study and set their own curriculum.
They develop into inquisitive and compassionate leaders, creative problem solvers and responsible global citizens. Our students have a reputation for success in their careers and in graduate studies, with many going on to the world’s leading schools and employers, and all being valued members of our tight-knit global network of alumni.
AUBG. Explore. Excel. Make an impact. Take the journey now.
• Maintains daily operations of Elieff Center, regarding heating,
cooling, ventilation, electrical systems, water supply, plumbing
and other necessary functions
• Develops and supervises implementation of maintenance staff schedules; supervises performance of security and cleaning staff
• Bears material responsibility for the AUBG property s/he is in charge of
• Keeps appropriate record and is liable for supply and storage of office and hygiene consumables, and materials for building maintenance
• Coordinates and requests approval for budget spending
• Identifies and reports problems to the Director of Elieff Center
• Organizes workers and assists in furniture and technical arrangement of conference halls and classrooms
• Manages Contracts with external subcontractors, related to the maintenance of the Centre. Organizes tender procedures, supervises work of external subcontractors and is responsible for quality implementation of the contracts
• Supports development, coordination, implementation and reporting of programs and activities, operating at Elieff Center
• Organizes and schedules all external events which take place in the Elieff Center building as well as AUBG events
• Registers all events in Elieff Center electronic booking system and reports facility occupation on monthly basis. Submits F76 form to Business Office on monthly basis
• Ensures that the arrangements of the meeting places, technical equipment and all the necessary event details are in order
• Prepares offers according to Elieff Center pricing policy
• Prepares rent contracts for Elieff Center facilities, invoices, payments of clients and any other follow-ups needed
• Provides information about payments, occupancy and invoices of external customers by coordinating closely with the Accounting office. Manages all the invoices concerning Elieff Center Services
Телефон: 0882 599 299