Oriflame in brief
Founded in 1967 by two brothers and their friend, Oriflame is now an international beauty company selling direct in 61 countries worldwide. Its wide portfolio of Swedish, natural, innovative beauty products are marketed through a sales force of approximately 2.9 million independent consultants, who together create annual sales exceeding some €1.3 billion.
Oriflame offers the leading business opportunity for people who want to start making money from day one and work towards fulfilling their personal dreams and ambitions through its unique business concept - Make Money Today and Fulfil Your Dreams Tomorrow™.
Respect for people and nature underlie the company’s operating principles and are reflected in its social and environmental policies. Oriflame supports numerous charities worldwide and is a Co-founder of the World Childhood Foundation. Oriflame Cosmetics is listed on the Nasdaq OMX Nordic Exchange.
· 1.3 billion Euros in annual sales
· Approx. 2.9 million Consultants
· 7 500 employees
· 900 products annually
· Co-founder of World Childhood Foundation.
· Global R&D Centre with more than 100 scientists
· 5 own production units in Sweden, Poland, China, Russia and India
· Listed on the OMX Nordic Exchange since March 2004
· Products based on natural ingredients, never tested on animals
· Operations in 61 countries of which 13 franchisees